- Is standing outside at the Banff Centre and it’s snowing on his Treo as he types this. Snowflakes turn to water droplets on the screen #
- is sitting in the snow waiting for the bus to take us back to town from the gondola #
- wonders why Banff and Canada generally is full of Australians #
- apparently that hat Canadians wear that’s like a beanie with long pompoms down the side is a called a ‘toque’ but is pronounced /tu:k/ #
- is talking about transformative technology at the wine bar at the Banff Centre #
Powered by Twitter Tools.